Thursday, August 7, 2008

Who pays attention to Monster's flavors anyway?

So today was...different.

I woke up at Teresa's even though technically we went to bed in the morning and woke back up in the morning.
I went to the beach for a little bit.

Hung around.

Went to church, which was quite a show all on it's own. I didn't even put my name in the bucket to be a contestant on our "Jeopardy" that was had going on at church, though my name was called. >:[
Whoever put my name in that hat, I will find you and I will kill you. Kidding.
But seriously, I don't even drink Monsters. They are nasty, so how was I supposed to guess that that was the answer when he read off all of the different flavors?
I wasn't. So...suck it. Thanks for trying to help, Melody, even though you don't drink those either.

Anyway, I've started to reconnect with a past friend...so that was nice. We talked on the phone for a little bit, so I can sort of start to see his point of view. It's always nice to get into other people's heads.

No comments: